My Layout Site


...........................................................................

16 November 2013

...That's not my Choice....

When we have to choose...dats mean, there is more than one choice...its choices....
But, its very different with my situation..WHY??
Because dats time, i have the only one choice...and no wonder i choose dat one...

Its not my fault...im try my best to prove myself...im not dat kind of gurl...
yeah...im noty...but im not 'budak jaat yg duk gedik2 tu oke'
((noty=suka kaco org2  bukan yg noti 18 thun keatas tu yerrr))..
so, dats not your reason why u shouldnt believe on me....
im doing my best to stay wif u...
evendow, i dont noe how really you are....
evendow, im not sure wether u really exist in this world or not...
but while u say something bad about me.
.i noe...i hve to step forward leaving u...
and then, there is some1....SOMEONE...so...im not sure, why him....


If i wan to be with him...i have done it for long time ago...before i met u..
but i dun wan...so, y u keep blame me not honest wif u
i dun have another choice...he's  d only one...
to keep waiting u...ohhh..i cant be..im sure im not your choice in future..
.
WHY im saying like dat??

because..once u feel im cheating u...every seconds, every minutes, days or years..
u'll think im doing same thing..bad things...n not honest to you...
So, y im should wait for u...there is some1 waiting for me...for real relationship
Plus, myb my emotion bit burden...cant think positively..
NO wonder...today...im with him....and you wif some1 else..
He is my fiancee...and she is ur wife...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...